Any customer can insure their bet in full or in part.
Insurance is a paid-for service. The cost of insurance depends on the current odds of the event to be insured.
Insurance can be bought for single and accumulator bets. You cannot use insurance for other types of bets.
If a bet loses, the insured part of the bet will be refunded.
- A ₹1,000 bet was placed at odds of 1.8. You want to insure 100% of the bet. The company offers insurance at the price of ₹500. If you agree, your account will be debited for ₹500.
- If the bet wins, the total amount of ₹1,800 is paid to you in full.
- If the bet loses, ₹1,000 is paid to you because the full stake amount was insured (₹1,000).
Several insurances can be bought for the same bet.
- For example, a customer can first insure 10%, then 30%, then another 50%. Note that the insurance price can change in accordance with the current odds changes.
- The total amount of all insurances bought cannot exceed 100% of the stake.
You wanna play it safe? 1xBet is the place to be. Click the button below to sign up for an account today.