How to link your bank account to Google Pay
Linking your bank account to your Google Pay may sound complicated, but rest assured, it is very easy and fast to do.
Just follow these steps, and your bank account will be linked in no time:
- In the Google Pay app, click on your name on the top right of your screen
- Click on "Add Bank Account" from the new page that opens
- Choose your bank name from the list
- A message will appear on your screen with the verification link: click "OK"
Google Pay will send an SMS to verify your mobile number and bank account. Once this is done, the app will automatically fetch the account number linked to your phone.
- Now, Enter your UPI PIN, or create a new one if you don't already have one.
If you have more than one bank account, you can link them all with Google Pay, as long as they are registered with your phone number.
With your Google Pay account now set up, you can start transferring money to family and friends, and of course, deposit money on your favorite betting site!